Have you donated €250 or more to us in any one of or all of the last four years? If so, and you are a PAYE tax payer, we can claim up to 72% more from the revenue on your donations AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!
All you need to do is:
- Download the Tax Relief Form using the button on the right.
- Tick the rate of tax you pay and fill in your PPS number
- Sign your name at the bottom of the form and date it
- Simply complete the form and return it to:
[accordiongroup][accordion title=”How the Tax Effective Giving Scheme Works:”]
- You must pay PAYE tax to qualify
- It doesn’t matter if you give to other charities. The tax form(s) only contain details of donations made to us
- If you are unemployed now, but were employed throughout the year of the eligible claim, then we will still be able to claim for that year
- We cannot claim if you are self-assessed, but you can claim this yourself as part of your own tax returns. Just call us to request a summary of donations for that year
- Married couples are usually taxed as one, so either partner can sign the form.
- PAYE taxpayers cannot make a claim on their own donations.
- Unfortunately, some Pensioners can sometimes pay PAYE tax on their pension, so the eligible years might still be claimable.
- If you have more than one form, please sign and return ALL of them as they have to be signed separately for each year.
- It won’t cost you a cent extra.